1) You did not get here by yourself.
Nine months of preparation was spent before you were born and a lifetime of prayer came after your birth.
2) You were raised by more than one mother.
It truly does take a village to raise a child and influences upon your life came from multiple people.
3) No mother is perfect, but they come about as close as any person ever will.
Once I realized my now deceased mother was human, she truly become a super woman.
4) Grand mothers are truly that, grand.
And great grandmothers are even greater than grand, by one generation.
5) You will never be able to repay your mother for all she has done.
But, you certainly can try, beginning today.