From one going through it currently, positively and successfully.
Five things to do when told you have cancer.
1) Realize this did not catch God by surprise.
2) Look for ways to be an encouragement to others along this journey. Opportunities will be limitless.
3) Have a positive attitude. It’s healthy for you and contagious for others.
4) Understand the importance of praying without ceasing. Have prayer warriors add you to their prayer lists and add others to your list.
5) Continue to immerse yourself in God’s Word. Zephaniah 3:17
Bonus: Listen to the song Strong God by Meredith Andrews
As submitted by D. Davis – Living happy and healthy as a cancer survivor