We might be thinking it…but maybe we shouldn’t say it.
Five things a principal should never say during a principal – parent meeting.
1) The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
2) Your child’s elevator doesn’t quite reach the top floor.
3) Does your child’s behavior come from mom or dad?
4) After meeting you, I better understand your child’s academic and behavioral standards.
5) If I had a dollar for every time a parent said, “My child is gifted.”, I would be a millionaire.
As submitted by J. Harrell, retired elementary school principal