Five Things To Know Before Donating A Kidney
1) Make sure your doctor / surgeon is driving the biggest Mercedes in the parking lot.
2) The most painful part is the removal of the catheter.
3) The only danger to your remaining kidney is getting stabbed, so stay away from knife fights.
4) Chicks dig a guy with a cool scar.
5) Joshua 1:9 “Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
As submitted by A. Peacock – Living Kidney Donor