Five Things To Consider Before Hitting A Golf Ball
1) Completely forget about your last shot. No matter how great or horrific it was.
2) As soon as you have hit your previous shot be preparing for your next one.
3) Analyze the situation. Where do I need to land the ball? How far do I need to hit it? How do I stay out of trouble?
4) Doubting in golf is your worst enemy. Once you have chose the club for a shot, don’t look back.
5) Before you start that swing…BREATHE…take one deep breath and swing with confidence because you have most likely already practiced this shot one thousand times before.
As submitted by Austin Howard – Golf Strategist