With that in consideration.
Five Things To Know Before You Become A Police Officer
1. Each day you will see the absolute worst of mankind while only catching glimpses of the best of mankind.
2. Each day you may be called upon to end the life of another person at a moment’s notice.
3. Each day you may give your life so that others might live.
4. Each day you will leave your family knowing all of the above could happen.
5. Each day you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on a person’s life when they need it the most.
As submitted by J. Owen – Christian, Husband, Father, Marine, Veteran Police Officer and Friend