Five Things You Should Consider When Choosing A College
1) Follow your heart not your friends. All three of my best friends went to the University of Georgia. It would have been easy for me to follow suit, but that wasn’t where I belonged.
2) Pray, pray, pray. With this big of a decision, I guarantee God will grant an answer. He may not write it for you in the sky, but he’ll let you know somehow.
3) Know what you want and why you want it. Do you want a big or small school and why. This was a huge factor for me in deciding.
4) Can you afford it? If no, look for scholarships!
5) Home sweet home. Go on a campus tour. It will quickly become clear if that is the place you want to call home for four years (or more).
As submitted by K. Burnett. Current college student at Georgia College and State University