Five Things To Know When Raising Sons
1) They’re never as tough as they seem.
2) They’re paying attention even when you think they’re not. (This shows up later when selecting a girl to date.) So be the kind of girl / lady you’d like to have as a daughter-in-law!
3) They’ll always come to the mom with matters of the heart. Choose your words wisely and seek the Lord’s guidance in what you tell them.
4) Their dirty clothes stink! But my how you’ll miss washing those when they are no longer in your house.
5) They are more fragile and stronger than you would ever imagine.
As submitted by C. Howard, successful mother of two sons.