Five things a firefighter should never say when arriving on the scene.
1) Let’s go boys! We’ve got ourselves a full blown snot slinger.
2) Dadgummit!! This one’s burning good.
3) Listen guys, I don’t care what you do in there, just don’t get hurt. That’s way too much paperwork for me.
4) Imagine that! The dumpiest house in our territory. Guess they’ll finally get a new roof.
5) Let it burn boys! We’ll be doing this neighborhood a favor.
As submitted by Lt. R. Brooks – Firefighter and super hero.